|High School:||Holy Family Catholic|
- Served as a team captain for the 2019-20 season
- Competed in four (C) finals in the 2020 America East Championships
- Posted a pair of personal bests at George Mason in 2019-20
- Recorded a time of 26.59 in the 50 free at the Patriot Invitational and a mark of 2:18.41 in the 200 freestyle in UMBC’s dual meet win at GMU
- Posted a personal best in the 100 breast at the America East Championships, touching in with a time of 1:10.20.
- Saw a season-best time in the 100 fly with a time of 59.14.
- Against East Carolina, placed seventh in the 200 fly (2:15.27).
2017-18: Competed in three events at the America East Championships… Posted a personal-best in the 100 fly, touching in with a time of 58.42… In the 200 fly, finished in a time of 2:08.56… Also competed in the 100 back, touching the wall in a time of 1:01.21.
2016-17: Competed in the fly during her first season as a Retriever… Swam her best time of the 2:10.75 at the America East Championship in the 200 Fly… Also swam a season-best in the 100 Fly with a time of 59.04 and the 200 IM with a time of 2:11.43... Named to America East Commissioner's Honor Roll.
Background: Earned All-State honors as a junior and senior … Won the Holy Family Coaches Award as a junior, while being named all-conference three times… Was on Honor Roll all four years of High School.
Personal: Daughter of Michael and Julie Kaiser-Braden… Has one sibling, Makenzie… Majoring in psychology… Lists favorite food as tacos and favorite pro team as the Minnesota Twins.