|High School:||XIV High School of Belgrade|
- Selected to the 2020 America East All-Academic Team
- Broke an 11-year old record while winning the 200 butterfly in the 2020 ECAC Championships (1:59.69)
- Earned a silver in the 200 butterfly and a bronze in the 200 free at the America East Championships
- Doubled at George Mason on Jan. 18, capturing the 200 free and 200 fly and captured three golds at Towson on Nov. 2, winning both butterfly events and taking the 200 freestyle
- Set personal bests in the 200 free (1:50.89) and 200 fly (2:00.26) as she earned bronze at the ECAC Championships.
- Tied Emily Escobedo’s 100 fly record with a time of 54.83, while earning gold at the America East Championships.
- Also earned silver in the 200 fly (2:01.77) and bronze in the 200 free (1:51.05).
- Against East Carolina, finished first in the 100 fly and second in the 200 fly.
- Helped the Retrievers set a new pool record in the 400 medley relay (3:50.00) against Howard.
- At the Patriot Invitational, finished fourth in the 200 fly and ninth in the 100 fly; also finished top 25 in the 200 free and 500 free.
- Named to the America East All-Academic Team.
2017-18: Two-time champion at the America East Championships… Earned a gold medal in the 100 fly, touching in with a personal-best time of 55.37… Also earned gold in the 200 fly with a time of 2:02.67… Competed in the 200 free, finishing eighth in a time of 1:53.47… Helped the women win a gold medal in the 800 free relay… Also earned a silver as part of the women’s 400 medley relay team… Named America East Female Rookie of the Year… Was also a two-time finalist at the ECAC Championships… Finished third in the 200 fly, touching in with a time of 2:01.52… Took fourth in the 100 fly in a time of 55.48… Earned All-America East honors… America East Female Swimmer of the Week for the week ending October 25.
BACKGROUND: Two-time Balkan Junior Champion, as well as a 2015 World Junior Championships competitor... Competed in national high school competitions all four years.
PERSONAL: Daughter of Dragica and Djordje Marin... Has two siblings, Antonina and Marija... Majoring in mechanical engineering... Lists her favorite book as Thus Zarathustra Spoke.