|High School:||Lyceum Sciences Life Sciences Informatics|
- Earned a silver medal with Cyprus in the 4x100 free relay at the Games of the Small States of Europe with a time of 3:56.05.
- Competed in three championship finals at the 2020 America East Championships and placed sixth in the 50,100 and 200 yard freestyle events
- Captured the 100 butterfly in the early season victory over VMI
- Produced a solid meet versus Towson, placing second in the 200 free and third in the 50 and 100 yard events
- Three-time finalist at the America East Championships.
- Set personal bests and earned bronze in the 50 free (23.61) and 100 free (51.40), while taking seventh in the 200 free with a time of 1:52.86.
- Helped UMBC break the school record in the 200 free relay with a time of 1:33.52.
- Against East Carolina, placed third in the 50 and 100 free.
- At the Patriot Invitational, set a personal best in the 100 back with a time of 1:00.34 and 100 fly with a time of 59.15; also placed 25th in the 50 free with a time of 24.49.
- Finished second in the 100 free and third in the 50 free in her collegiate debut against Johns Hopkins and Delaware.
- Set a personal best in the 50 fly (29.23) and 100 free (58.06) at the XVIII Mediterranean Games
- Also competed in the Heimerinoi Agones Ef-Nean Paid-Kor meet, where she set a personal best in the 50 free with a time of 27.00
- Daughter of Andreas and Katia Papapertrou
- Has one brother, Christos
- Majoring in biological sciences