|Major:||Media & Communication Studies|
- Served as secretary of UMBC Student-Athlete Advisory Council in 2019-20 and is the co-president elect for 2020-21
- Suffered an early season injury and missed the meet at Towson
- Peaked at season’s end, posting a personal best time of 58.29 in prelims of the ECAC Championship’s 100 backstroke event
- Placed 12th in the finals of that event and 13th in the 200 back, also posting a personal best time of 2:05.90
- At East Carolina, finished seventh in the 100 free with a season-best time of 55.93.
- Against VMI, finished fourth in the 200 free (2:01.09).
- Placed eighth in the 100 free with a time of 56.23 against William and Mary.
- Four-year letterwinner in swimming and golf
- Earned Most Distinguished Female Athlete, presented by the U.S. Marines
- PIAA District 10 Champion in the 200 free (1:56.60) and runner-up in the 100 back (59.38)
- Sharon High School’s first-ever PIAA State swimming medalist after finishing sixth in the 200 back (1:56.56)
- Was the Tigers' first-ever four-time PIAA state qualifier in swimming
- Broke eight different varsity records during her high school career
- Swam for the Shenango Valley YMCA Swim Team, where she was a YMCA Western District champion in the 200 back (2:09.10)
- Daughter of Daniel and Nora Songer
- Has one brother, Nolan
- Majoring in media and communication studies